2nd June 2012, 12:54 PM
Rajat shirish

Can I take admission in UPTU b.Tech or M.Pharm after scoring 33 in Maths, 55 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry?

I got 33 in math 55 in phy 61 in che can i take admission in uptu b.tec or b.pharm

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  3. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group
  5. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  6. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
  7. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  8. Which are the courses offered at BSc level involving science subjects?
  9. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry -- [New]
  10. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
  11. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  12. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 80% in Chemistry, 92% in maths and 67% in Physics?
  13. Is there any Army or Private college where I can get in B.Tech after scoring 46 in Maths, 50 in Physics and 60 in Chemistry? What should be the lowest rank in exams to get admission?
  14. Can I do CS course after doing BSc in PCM?
  15. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)?
  18. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
30th April 2016, 02:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in UPTU b.Tech or M.Pharm after scoring 33 in Maths, 55 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry?

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. It is now known as APJ Abdul Technical University. You have very less marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, so it is difficult for you to take admission in good college of this technical university. But you can take direct admission in some college of UPTU like:

1. ABES Engineering College.

2. Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology.

3. ITS Engineering College, Mohan Nagar.

4 IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.

5. Hi TecH Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?