1st November 2015, 09:28 AM
dewas basnett

Can I take architecture by taking subjects like Maths, Economics, Accountancy and Informatics?

can i take architeture by taking subjects like maths , economics , accountancy , informatics?why?

30th November 2015, 08:42 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I take architecture by taking subjects like Maths, Economics, Accountancy and Informatics?

No, You cannot choose Architecture as a course in your under Graduation. To choose Architecture you should have knowledge in Physics and Mathematics.
Since you have selected Commerce in your 11th and 12th, you are not eligible but you have many opportunities available in your career.
But you can do some other course which is related to architecture in Arts field itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?