1st November 2012, 11:55 PM
Athul Kumar

What is the best combination for commerce in 11th, computer science

Which is the best combination for commerce in 11th,computer science or any other

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  3. What should I do after passing 2nd PUC commerce
  4. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune? -- [New]
  5. How to enter in CA after passing 10th standard?
  6. Can I do B.Ed with combination of science and maths after doing BSc computer science with subjects like Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  7. How to take commerce with computer science in 11th? I have passed 10th exam
  8. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  9. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  10. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science?
  11. Do we need to have science to become a Pilot?
  12. What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?
  13. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  14. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  15. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  16. How to approach IAS exam while in engineering 2nd year? Which subjects to be selected for better scoring?
  17. What is the scope of an Economics/Commerce Subject/Science Subject with 12th(PCM)?
  18. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
16th March 2013, 12:30 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best combination for commerce in 11th, computer science

Well Commerce as a stream would include subjects like Economics, Accountancy, Maths, Business Studies, along with English. It would depend on the school where you study and the courses that they offer as choice. Mostly with Commerce, In IT you may get Informatics Practice and less are the chances to get Computer Science as a core.

I would suggest you to contact your school directly to inquire about the same and the decision has to be on the basis of your interest and you career aspirations.

Kindly revert for any further queries, also if you liked this answer then rate it 'Best answer' or give a 'Thumbs Up' rating.

All the Best!
5th April 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Mujhe 11th me kya subject leni chahie mera intrest commerce me h bt iske lie kya field h..?
4th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

how subject i want in includs to commerce
4th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the best combination for commerce?
4th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

mughe 11th ke baad commerce ke sath ky subject lena chaiyea me comouter se sahamat hu lakin phir bhi mughe ek guide chaiyea?
16th June 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have cmpleted ma 10th exzm...is computer with commerce is good option??
25th March 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i take in addition with commerce hat will m give m a godd job in fut with a good payscale..
5th August 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

R/ Sir,Mam, plz tell me which subject i can choose in 11th with commerce streem, And how many subject are there in 11 th commerce. Thanks for your cooperation
17th May 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam

I have passed 10th std. with securing 85%. I wish to take commerce. Which is the best combination in 11std & 12th std. commerce. Thanks for your advice
22nd March 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

My son wanted to take up science in 11th but the school is saying he cannot be alloted science because he does not meet the minnimum marks criteria requird for this stream and is being asked to take up commerce.it is now difficult to decide to take commerce. Please suggest what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?