30th May 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background?

I am a PCMCs student can I take bbm course .can I read it .can I understand the subject now without coming from commerce? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if I can get suggestion from you. Thanks!

30th May 2016, 09:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a PCMCs student can I take bbm course .can I read it .can I understand the subject now without coming from commerce? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if I can get suggestion from you. Thanks!
Yes for BBM students from both science and commerce stream are allowed apply. Since you have PCM at 10+2 level therefore you are definitely eligible to pursue this course dont worry.

BBM stands for Bachelor's of Business Management. It is a bachelor's degree course of three years duration and the course is divided into six semesters. The course structure may vary from one institute to the other.

To apply for this course you need to pass class 12 exam or its equivalent with not less than 45% of marks in aggregate. You need to have the same percentage of marks in english and mathematics as well.

Top Colleges for BBM:-
  • Agasthya College of Management Studies - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Alliance School of Business - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Anugrah Narayan College - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Global Institute of Management Science - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Hindusthan College of Arts and Science - Bachelors of Business Management
  • IBMR Stirling College - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Nandha Arts and Science College - Bachelor of Business Management
  • Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics - Bachelor of Management Studies
  • Srinivas First Grade College - Bachelor of Business Management
  • St Agnes College - Bachelor of Business Management
Job Types:-
  • Finance Managers
  • Marketing Managers
  • Production Managers
  • Business Consultants
  • Management Accountants
  • Human Resource Managers
  • Information Systems Managers
31st May 2016, 12:31 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, You can easily go for the BBM course if you are not from Commerce Background. As a matter of fact, In every University there are so many students in BBM course which are not from Commerce Background,But they are doing very well in Management courses.

The main thing is the eligibility criteria, To get admission in BBM course, you should have minimum 45% in 12th Std. You can apply online for admission in any BBM college. The admission will be given only on the basis of first come first serve.

And please don't worry about BBM syllabus, because syllabus for the BBM course is really very easy and if you will do regular study then definitely you will feel very good in BBM course. You may face some problem in accounts subject,So before going for admission, you should try to get some basic concept of accounts subject.
31st May 2016, 08:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. This is three years undergraduate course in business management and has following eligibility criteria:

1. The academic qualification required for this course is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject.

2. Minimum of 45% in Senior Secondary school examination is required.

You will have to clear entrance examination conducted by institute in which you want to take admission.
31st May 2016, 08:37 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take BBM course even being from Science stream. The student who have passed the qualifying examination in Humanities, Economics, Finance or Commerce are preferred for admission to the course but even Science students can also apply for the B.B.M Course.

Bachelors in business management is the expanded form for B.B.M. It is an undergraduate degree course that deals with the study of business, finance, management, Human resources, marketing, Economics and adversities. The syllabus for the B.B.M course is divided into 6 semesters and takes a period of 3 years to complete.

Eligibility for BBM :-

-10+2 examination or the Higher Secondary examination of any Board in India with a minimum of 45% marks.
or,

-three years of Diploma in some subjects after the 10th standard

or,

-Two years of study in a professional course .
15th May 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 from commerce background and i m interested in BBM course. How can i start the further study?
17th May 2020, 02:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background?

Bachelor of Business Management, popularly known as BBM, is a 3 years undergraduate course offered by many colleges and universities in India.

You can easily go for the BBM course if you are not from Commerce Background. As a matter of fact, In every University there are so many students in BBM course which are not from Commerce Background,But they are doing very well in Management courses.

BBM course provides knowledge about the areas covered in the business including organizational behavior, critical thinking, and analytical skills.The course is delivered through lectures from experienced faculties and guest lectures from experts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?