8th October 2012, 01:26 PM
Anees Tanveer

How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology

I have a masters degree in psychology , but I wish to do an online course in m.Phil / Phd . Which universities offer this in India and what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. Institutes offering online masters degree in Psychology Education to a chartered accountant in Bangalore India?
  3. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  4. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  6. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  8. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  9. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  10. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  11. Will the forms for the entrance exam for masters in Psychology be available online?
  12. Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?
  13. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  14. Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?
  15. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  16. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  17. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student? -- [New]
  18. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
17th June 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology

Hi, im Poornima from Bangalore, i have completed my BBM in HR, i wish to do my msc in counseling psychology, please do refer me the universities which provide msc for commerce background, plz reply asap... Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?