25th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BBM for Science student who has secured 43000 rank in KCET?

Hello,
I have got 43000 ranking in KCET. Is it good to do BBM? Most of the senior students say there is no scope for BBM. I am from Science Background. I need your advice in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a Canadian am I eligible to get admission if secured 20,000 rank in K-CET?
  2. Seat in government college after scoring 2800 rank in KCET?
  3. Can I appear for KCET once again after scoring 44815? Procedure to attend KCET exam?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  5. How may I do BBM in USA? I've secured 52% marks in 12th std
  6. How should I study CA correspondence while studying BBM 1st semester? Can I study CA course with BBM?
  7. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  8. Is it possible to get a good college in Bangalore for EC/BT after securing 12365 ran in engineering through KCET?
  9. Can I get admission in any course in JNTU, Karimnagar? I belong to BC B and my rank will be around 43000 to 48000. I haven't written EAMCET
  10. Expected rank in KCET with 70 marks? Will I get medical or dental college with that rank?
  11. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET?
  12. Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?
  14. Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?
  15. Eligibility to get BPO job for a candidate who has secured 82% in 10th, 92% in 12th and 55% till BBM 4th semester?
  16. How much rank can I expect after scoring 60 marks in KCET?
  17. What rank I will achieve if scored 83 marks in K-CET?
  18. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
27th November 2015, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BBM for Science student who has secured 43000 rank in KCET?

With the rank you have got there is less possibility of getting a decent college for pursuing BBM. Hence, it will not be a good decision to take admission because you will get admission in a low end private college which will be expensive plus no placement.

You should go for the cheaper option which is graduation in science and after completion of degree you can try for MBA which is the most popular professional courses these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?