12th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Roger Anthony

Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?

Hi Sir,

Im a commerce Post Graduate and im intrested in pursuing an MBA in Port and Shipping.

Could you please tell me if this a good field to opt for keeping my background (that of a commerce) in mind and what job oppurtunities would be avaliable for a person after completing this course with a commerce background.

I eagerly await your respone.

Thanks
Regards
Roger Anthony

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  2. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  3. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  4. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  5. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best course between MBA in Port & Shipping and MBA in International Business? Which course has the good scope between them? -- [New]
  7. Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?
  8. Job possibilities for MBA (FInance & Marketing) students from non commerce background?
  9. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  10. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  11. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  12. Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?
  13. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  14. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  15. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  16. Which line is the best for me to get best package?
  17. Should B.Com student have innovative mind to do BCA?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
8th June 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?

hello sir,
i am doing my 12th std now and want to know :- what can i do after 12 in commerce ?
9th July 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?

hello sir i m MBA in finance. What is the scope of mba in marchent navy.
29th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir : I am a class 12 student .like to do course associated with shipping .what are the various courses & colleges in shipping that can fetch a good job for me ?
30th September 2011, 10:03 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi Sir,

Im a commerce Post Graduate and im intrested in pursuing an MBA in Port and Shipping.

Could you please tell me if this a good field to opt for keeping my background (that of a commerce) in mind and what job oppurtunities would be avaliable for a person after completing this course with a commerce background.

I eagerly await your respone.

Thanks
Regards
Roger Anthony
17th August 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bba now i am interested to join in mba shipping can you tell me which course is best
i ,expecting your response

thanks
Robert
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?