2nd April 2013, 07:23 PM
knd praneeth

Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering 2nd year after completing diploma in aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  11. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  14. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ENTC?
6th April 2013, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Yes, you can apply for admission to engineering degree in aeronautical engineering. Admissions can be done through lateral entry scheme. The scheme allows you to save one year and join 2nd year of engineering course. A minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to join engineering degree. Entrance exams are conducted for admission through lateral entry scheme and also the regular course.
7th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Can I get admission for arenautical engg. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?