11th January 2021, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Diploma in Interior Designing program after discontinuing 12th?

Due to the recent pandemic I couldn't go and school. Though online classes were going on I didn't attend because I didn't have a phone nor a laptop or desktop. Now I have decided that it is better to pursue a Diploma in Interior Designing than failing in class 12th Board exam? Can I do it?

31st January 2021, 05:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Diploma in Interior Designing program after discontinuing 12th?

Yes, you can apply for admission in Diploma in Interior Designing program after discontinuing 12th.

The eligibility criteria to apply for Diploma courses:

>>Candidate must have done 10th from a recognized board with at least passing percentage of marks.

>>Higher is the percentage of marks in 10th, better is the chance of getting admission in good colleges for diploma courses through direct admission.

However, some diploma colleges take admission based on performance in entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?