17th February 2012, 10:22 AM
rajeshlalin

Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?

i completed my 10th and i failed in intermidiate so can i take hotel management course on 10th certificate. if it possible how many years it takes to complete management course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  3. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  4. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?
  5. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  10. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  11. Am i eligible for Hotel Management after scoring 82.8% marks in Intermediate? -- [New]
  12. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  13. Can we do Hotel Management after failing in 12th?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  16. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  17. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  18. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2013, 06:27 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?

Hotel Management is a professional course so for doing it passing 12th is essential.if you want to do hotel management then you can do 12th class in correspondance and join hotel management course by giving donation in any college.this is the only way you can get this course.
11th January 2013, 07:03 PM
siddharthawasthi

Default Re: Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?

its not possible to go for a graduation course without passing the intermediate examination.and hotel management is a gradation level cource as per govt, norms.
although there are a lots of institutes who give admissions on 10th bases but they are not certified..so be carefull whenever you take admission in any of the institute.
16th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

In 12th taking science field is necessary for Hotel Management course?
16th April 2013, 11:57 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

I Am sorry to say , but without passing your class 12th, you can't go for graduation. Even to apply for hotel management, you need to pass class 12th exam.

All The Best
29th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do hotel management or catering after failing in 10th ,that too from tamil medium school and i m not at all interested in reading and writing ,i am intrested only in practicals?
15th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I'v failed intermediate n i want to enroll myself in diploma in tourism n hospitality. Is it possible??
15th June 2013, 06:12 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

You cannot opt for the Hotel Management course , as for doing this course you need at least 10+2 education qualification with 55% in any discipline . As you have said that you have failed in intermediate level , thus you can not apply , as soon as have finished the your 10+2 level , you can take this course .

There is no such limitation regarding age limit so you can do this course any time .

THANK YOU !
15th June 2013, 06:20 PM
nis_exam

Hi friend,

>>>Sorry to say this but on the basis of 10th certificate you are not eligible to do hotel management

>>>So please complete 12th first then pursue for hotel management

>>>If you find 12th bit difficult join coaching classes

>>>Hope so you understood

Thank You
15th June 2013, 10:55 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to take hotel management course you need to complete 12th standard.

With 10th you will not be eligible to apply for the course.

So I suggest you to complete 12th and later on if you are interested you can apply for the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
18th October 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th class for hotel management
4th December 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

after 10th hotelmanagement course in which colleges can i get
21st April 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th exam with 52percetnt but i took history groups is it possible to hotel management or catering course
14th July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i failed 1 subject in inter.i am CEC background.what was right course for me in hotel mangement pls suggest me.and also suggest any other courses pls..........
18th January 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

BUT I PASSED MY 10 STD AND I WANT TO DO ATLEAST DIPLOMA SO CAN IN DO
SO IF POSSIBLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I AM WORKING AS H/K MANAGER IN A STAR HOTEL AND I WANT GO
FOR CRUSE .
THANKS .8983434655
6th February 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

My son is eager to do any of the hotel management courses. Is there any chance to join after 10 std.
8th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in inter and i am write supplementery and i have passed now i have elligibility to do hotel management please sir reply
8th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

if the person giving his sos papers of 2 ,is he eligibile to do hotal management course
25th February 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after open inter?
18th February 2021, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after open inter please ,%uD83D%uDE13%uD83D%uDE13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?