21st May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?

can i do intermediate hotel management after completing 10th class
please give me reply...
if suppose i could do that
where are the colleges have been situated
i am living in vijayawada, i want to know about the info about the colleges near vijayawada
for intermediate H.M course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  3. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  4. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  5. Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?
  6. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  7. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student? -- [New]
  8. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for Hotel Management after scoring 82.8% marks in Intermediate?
  12. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th?
  16. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
6th July 2011, 11:00 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?

no dear you are not eligible to do HM unless you do 10+2
so i would advice you to complete 12 and after that go for HM
best of luck
13th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?

what we can do after completing hotel management
3rd December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hi
my name is chintan sanghavi
from ahmedabad achuly i have one year hotel experance in valsad
and i got a job in ahmedabad
if u have any course or job ?
9th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm Yashika studying in 10th std in kendriya vidyalaya i want to do diploma in management cources in pune so that i can be sucessfull in future.
17th July 2012, 07:02 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?

Well! Sorry Dear, you are not eligible for Hotel Management Course without 10+2. Because in order get better training you should have to get admission in degree Course for Hotel Management, which is not possible without 10+2.

But, If you want to enter in this line after 10th, you can get admission in deploma but for better placement, you should prefer degree course.

All the Best.
11th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management after 10th in iti delhi
31st May 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

After 10th you can Join in Intermediate in Hotel Operations.In vijayawada CMTES Vocational Jr College is offering this course.
31st May 2013, 11:32 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do intermediate hotel management after completing 10th class
please give me reply...
if suppose i could do that
where are the colleges have been situated
i am living in vijayawada, i want to know about the info about the colleges near vijayawada
for intermediate H.M course
hi!
I am sorry to say that after passing 10th with commerce stream you are not eligible for Hotel Management Course.

If you want to join Hotel Management course you have to pass 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

TOP HOTEL MANAGEMENT COLLEGE:-
1) IHM Mumbai
2) IHM Aurangabad ( Taj Group)
3) IHM Chennai
4) Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
5) IHM Ahmedabad
6) IHM Hyderabad
7) Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior
8) Dr.Ambedkar Inst.of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
9) Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
10) Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Delhi

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?