18th May 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I take a part in JELET exam in WBJEE board after completing BSc in Pure science with 62%?

sir i have completed b.sc in pure science[pass course],with 62%..so can i take part in jelet exam in wbjee board....?

24th May 2012, 10:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take a part in JELET exam in WBJEE board after completing BSc in Pure science with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed b.sc in pure science[pass course],with 62%..so can i take part in jelet exam in wbjee board....?
Since you hold a bachelors degree in Science (B.Sc) and have scored 62% marks, you will be considered eligible for JELET provided you have studied Mathematics in the Higher Secondary level.
As per the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB), candidate who have studied Mathematics in the Higher Secondary level and have scored a minimum of 50% in B.Sc, pursued from an UGC recognized university, are eligible to write the Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry usually referred as JELET.
Apart from this, for candidates holding B.Sc degree, the maximum age limit to apply for the test is 27 years.
For further information, refer to the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
11th July 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take a part in JELET exam in WBJEE board after completing BSc in Pure science with 62%?

is a 24 years age b.sc fresher appropriate to admit in b.tech trough jelet entrance according to his age?
21st August 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other procedure to appear for NEET / other medical entrance exams for those who have cleared B.Sc in pure science with 60%? Also, do medical entrance exams in India conduct any lateral entrance exam [direct admission to 2nd yr] for MBBS , i mean like JELET exam kind but in medical field?
28th October 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for jelat exam? i passed H.S exam with pure scince (60%)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?