20th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What exactly is the eligibility criteria of JELET in my case?

sir, i want to know that whether i m aligible for jelet??....as now i m doing mechanical b.tech course in a private college and now i m a student of 1st year M.E...after completing 1st year in b.tech can apply it in 2nd year in jelet??..What exactly eligibility in my case am confused.

8th December 2014, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exactly is the eligibility criteria of JELET in my case?

No, you are not eligible to appear for JELET examination. It is an entrance examination conducted for the candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in Second year of B.E/ B.Tech course.

Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for JELET examination is mentioned below :-

You must satisfy any of the below mentioned educational qualification to be to appear for JELET examination are :-

--> Diploma holders have to pass Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from an AICTE approved institution.

--> B.Sc. Degree holders have to pass B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.

Since, you does not satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are not eligible to appear for JELET examination. So, I suggest you to continue your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course from the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?