7th March 2011, 04:07 PM
Rakesh Singh Kunwar

Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?

I have completed MCA with first div and according to new AICTE norms can i teach Btech(CS) ,Btech(IT) and MCA students?

20th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Ruban_110

Smile Re: Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?

Hi dear,
Yes oh sure. As an MCA student you can teach for all the B.Tech and computer science related students in all the colleges.
But if you want to join as lecturer in any Government colleges you have finish your NET exam.
All the best.
20th July 2011, 08:13 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh Singh Kunwar View Post
I have completed MCA with first div and according to new AICTE norms can i teach Btech(CS) ,Btech(IT) and MCA students?
HI...
You just passed your MCA with first divison and you have qualification of an engineer so you can easily teach B.Tech(CS), B,tech(IT) and MCA in any engineering institute where ever you want.....

So you can teach in these subject and course and live a peaceful life...
BEST OF LUCK...
21st July 2011, 12:15 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh Singh Kunwar View Post
ya sure why can't by doing mca u can teach the computer science stundent as mca and btech computer science syllabus match through somewhere
i am sure that u will get an oppurtunity in any collage .try this
best of luck
21st July 2011, 11:33 AM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?

of course my friend you can teach them.so go for it.
21st July 2011, 11:43 AM
abhi789
Banned

of course you can teach them.every master degree holder in technical field can teach them.
best of luck!
22nd July 2011, 04:26 PM
0nitesh

yes, you can teach
26th November 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

as per aicte norms can mca person to teach b.tech
20th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i have finished m.c.a through distance mode. can i do m.tech? is it eligible to work in engineering colleges? kindly clear my doubts
4th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Yes , you can teach the Btech student, i am sharing my experience , A MCA candidate teach to the btech , but according to the norm of btech , you have to do the M.Phil/Mtech degree.

Deepak Sharma
Apiit engineering collage
Asstt Prof.
23rd August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir can do I MCA (under distance course) after B-tech computer science. if yes, then in which semester I got admission
14th December 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

can ignou mca first class students are eligible to teach B.tech and BE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?