21st June 2013, 10:37 PM
kbpriya

Can I teach in private polytechnic college after completing B.Tech in CSE with some backlogs

I have completed btech in cse but with some backlogs. Can i teach in a private polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  3. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  4. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  5. After completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic can I take admission in B.E Civil through lateral entry?
  6. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  7. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Am I eligible to teach B.E/B.Tech after doing MSc CS, M.E CSE?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E Civil 2nd year through lateral entry after completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic College?
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?
  14. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  15. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  16. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  17. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  18. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school? -- [New]
16th September 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I teach in private polytechnic college after completing B.Tech in CSE with some backlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpriya View Post
I have completed btech in cse but with some backlogs. Can i teach in a private polytechnic college?
Yes why not, in Private Colleges and University.

But I cant say about Govnmt Jobs.
2nd February 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I teach in private polytechnic college after completing B.Tech in CSE with some backlogs

now i'm pursuing b-tech(it)final year with 6.909 cgpa ang i'm interested to join polytechnic lecture job whether can I send a resume to nearby colleges or not
6th April 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I teach in private polytechnic college after completing B.Tech in CSE with some backlogs

now i'm pursuing b-tech cse final year with 6.9 cgpa ang i'm interested to join polytechnic lecture job whether can I send a resume to nearby colleges or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?