7th June 2011, 11:13 PM
yeah 4 raj

Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?

i passed 10th with 74.4% but i am having 55.5% of marks in +2...rightnow i am persuing my b.tech with electronics and communication..can i think of getting job in software companies...if so how to apply for that...give the list of few non career companies..

24th July 2012, 03:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?

Most of the MNC’s prefer consistent score of 60% marks. If you can score good marks in B.Tech, you can find a lucrative career in a reputed company. Reputed firms often look for campus placements for recruiting purpose. You can also visit the official portal of firms like BHEL, BEL, etc to search for job openings. EIL, ECIL, etc recruits candidate’s on the basis of their B.Tech score.
2nd May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?

i was completed my btech in ece department,i want to do the job in ece core companies..,because of that i wan to do training in electronoic companies,how to approach the companies for that and how many companies are present in hyd...........offered training in electronic students in their relevent field
14th August 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 73% in btech.I want to work in mnc's .which short term courses should I do to get a better future?
31st March 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in year 2013 with 67% marks, till now i m waiting for good opportunity just to start my carrier, can anybody guide me what to do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?