10th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Software Sector after doing graduation in B.Tech ECE?

Respected Sir ,
i have done my graduation (b.tech ECE) later i have tried for a job in software sector but i didn't get any. later on in 2011 i done PGDiploma in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS DESIGN from CDAC kerala but unfortunately still i am jobless. now i am in a deep dilemma of my next foot.
Kindly suggest a fine way to lead my life.

6th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Software Sector after doing graduation in B.Tech ECE?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my b.tech in ECE with a CGPA of 8.3 from Kerala university.Unfortunately my college is a low profile one and it doesn't offer placements.Now i am in a desperate situation.I have good technical knowledge in my stream,and i guess my communication skills are not bad either....despite of all these I am not able to get a job...I am tired of sending my resumes and registering in job sites.currently i am going for GATE coaching,but i am not keen on M.Tech.....kindly help me out,and guide me a career path..
2nd August 2020, 04:12 PM
Ishathakur578

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Software Sector after doing graduation in B.Tech ECE?

To get a job in software sector after B.tech in ECE you need to have a good hand over programming languages like C and C++. Moreover, you can learn java script and python.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?