24th November 2011, 05:53 AM
prasanthi penugonda

Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?

Can i transfer to one college to any other college after finall year 1st semister? Because we are shiffting the place.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  4. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  5. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
  6. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible? -- [New]
  7. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  8. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  9. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  11. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  12. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  13. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  14. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  15. What should I do to transfer from my college?
  16. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  17. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  18. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
15th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?

No,its not possible for you to transfer from one college to another after final year 1st semester as you are in the last year of the college & all your records are updated here so no other college will take the responsibilty to get you admitted & make your fresh records for the course you are studying.Moreover all the seats are already fulfilled & the all the colleges are bounded with their rules & regulations.

So it is advisable to you to to get cleared your all the remaining semesters in the same college & then apply for migration after the final year for higher studies to a college nearby to you.
6th September 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

haw to change 3rd year diploma in othar collage
6th September 2012, 01:17 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanthi penugonda View Post
Can i transfer to one college to any other college after finall year 1st semister? Because we are shiffting the place.
No, You cant change your college after 1st sem of final year as there are many issues like your associated university roll no. , your records etc. It will be difficult for college authorities to issue you a migration certificate because of college rules and higher authorities restrictions. Also no college will give you admission in final year.So you have to complete your final year in the college in which you are pursuing so far. For higher studies you can change your college.
25th September 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from one college to another college after completed my 2nd year of B.E
26th June 2013, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

i am study in selffinance mbbs college in bhuj.i have at in one subject ane also money problem.i want to transfer in baroda mbbs selffinance college can i?
8th August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the college in third year engineering?
I have two subject back in second year
16th February 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

May I transfer one state to other state homeopathic college after successfully completed of 3rd year BHMS to 4th year BHMS
If both colleges & university have no objection..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?