2nd February 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student

my result of final year MBBS exam through MUHS,NASHIK UNIVERSITY will be declared on 28 feb 2013,what is the exact procedure for transfer for internship??please also give details of duration of filling the form?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. How should I prepare for civil services in the final year of my MBBS course? Do I need to move to Delhi or stay in Raipur itself?
  4. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  7. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  8. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  10. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [New]
  12. Can I attend IAS exam while doing MBBS internship?
  13. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
31st August 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student

how i can transfer my intrnship after 4 month of starting to other hospital?
1st February 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student

How can i apply to do internship frm nag gov med coll to BJ pune med coll?
31st March 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I Am bams student n I want to take transfer from my college to other college of housmanship,how it pissible
31st March 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I Am bams student n I want to take transfer from my college to other college of housmanship,how it pissible
4th December 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to trnasfer internship??
I am a BDS student and i would like to know the procedure of internship transfer from RGUHS,bangalore to calicut university
15th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to transfer intrnship from private college to goverment college im a BAMS student
17th August 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year mbbs student from tripura and i want to transfer my internship in pune or Mumbai. May i know the procedure and rules?
8th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am final year BAMS student.can I do internship in non teaching or nursing college approved mush
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?