20th July 2012, 01:20 PM
spoorthy joyes

Can I under any computer course after doing B.Com 2nd year? I am interested in CS

i m doing my b.com 2nd year, m intrested in cs can i undergo any computer course by now?

4th October 2012, 06:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I under any computer course after doing B.Com 2nd year? I am interested in CS

If you are interested in CS then why do you want to take Computer course. Sorry I just don't get it. You don't need any computer qualification for the Company Secretary course. Therefore there is no need to do any computer course.

Also there are some short term computer course but I don't see any reason why you should pursue them since your career path is going to be different. Only take computer course if you are interested in entering computer field.

For Company Secretary, basic computer knowledge would be enough. If you want to pursue computer related course then the option would be Master of Computer Applications that can be taken once you have completed graduation.

If you are only interested in Company Secretary then you first need to complete your graduation then apply for the Executive course. Graduates are not required to take up the foundation course of Company Secretary.

Executive Course

The duration of this course is 9 months. There are two ways to take admission for the course. You can either complete the foundation course who if have graduation degree, you can seek direct admission.

General and Commercial Laws

Company Accounts

Cost and Management Accounting

Tax Laws

Company Law

Economic and Labour Laws

Securities Laws and Compliances

Professional Course

The last step to become Company Secretary is Professional Course. It is 15 months long. You can only get admission for this course after completing the Executive Course.

Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency

Company Secretarial Practice

Drafting ,Appearances ,Pleading

Strategic Management , Alliances and International Trade

Advanced Tax Laws and Practice

Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management

Governance , Business Ethics and Sustainability

Financial , Treasury , Forex Management
24th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I under any computer course after doing B.Com 2nd year? I am interested in CS

is there any course for a student which are in b.com final yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?