17th September 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I write PSC exam in Kerala after qualifying B.Sc MLT from Rajiv Gandhi University?

Hello Sir, can I apply and write the PSC exam in Kerala after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) from a college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science? And, when is the upcoming Kerala PSC examination going to be conducted?

6th October 2020, 10:18 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Can I write PSC exam in Kerala after qualifying B.Sc MLT from Rajiv Gandhi University?

Yes, you can write PSC Exam as eligibility is,
You must have completed or appearing in final year of graduation to write PSC exam and age limit is within 21-30years for general candidate.
The upcoming Kerala PSC examination is on 20.11.2020.
10th October 2020, 02:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I write PSC exam in Kerala after qualifying B.Sc MLT from Rajiv Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can I apply and write the PSC exam in Kerala after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) from a college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science? And, when is the upcoming Kerala PSC examination going to be conducted?
Candidates who are appearing for the Kerala PSC Examination going to be held on 20.11. 2020 and 12.11. 2020.

Next exam date :-
1)Public notice to advertise on 1st week of November 2020
2)Exam date for Prelims examination :- Around 1st week of February 2021
3)Result date for Prelims examination:-1st week of May-June 2021
4)Availability of application form for mains examination on the website:- 1st –
2nd week of August 2021
10th October 2020, 05:55 PM
niteshsh4rma

Yes, you can write PSC Exam. The eligibility for this is Graduation.
15th September 2021, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i write psc exam after completing bsc mlt from mgr university affiliated college
5th December 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I complete bsc nursing from a deemed university.Is it valid to write psc in kerala
30th January 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I write kerala psc examafter qualified BSC MLT in MGR University
21st July 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I write psc exam after qualifying bsc mlt in MGR university
5th August 2022, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i write psc exam after completing bsc radiology from affilated college under dr.Mgr university
27th August 2022, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I write kerala psc exam after completing BSc.OT and anaesthesia technology in college affiliated under Dr.MGR university ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?