11th June 2018, 03:13 PM
sikandarg

Facing problem in filling the the Indian Navy Form relating selection of subject. How to solve it?

I have "Introduction of hospitality and management " as a 5th subject in class 12th but in Indian Navy application form this subject is not mention even in optional subjects and it is mandatory to fill 5 subjects. And I have secure 89% in Physics, Chemistry and Math. What should I do? Which subject should I fill in place of 5th subject? Please reply me as soon as possible because the last date of filling the form is 15 June.

3rd April 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Facing problem in filling the the Indian Navy Form relating selection of subject. How to solve it?

while filling the Indian navy form there is a sub that is not in my mark sheet and I can't just keep it blank, I have to fill something there I'm confused about what to put?
27th August 2022, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Facing problem in filling the the Indian Navy Form relating selection of subject. How to solve it?

Having problems in Form filling iin the section of subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?