26th December 2011, 11:46 PM
freddy.k.thomas

Can I write Railway Entrance Exam before completing B.E course on the basis of Civil Engineer?

now i am doing BE civil {2nd year}

can i write railway entrance exam before complete my BE course on the basis of civil engineer

27th December 2011, 10:13 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I write Railway Entrance Exam before completing B.E course on the basis of Civil Engineer?

No,you are not eligible to write the railway entrance exam.Those who are in final year they can start the applying for jobs.So,wait until for final year in these mean time prepare for competitive exams.This preparation will help you in campus placements also.
13th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Railway Entrance Exam before completing B.E course on the basis of Civil Engineer?

After 12th any exm. for admission in railway school for B.E.
18th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy.k.thomas View Post
now i am doing BE civil {3rd year}

can i write railway entrance exam before complete my BE course on the basis of civil engineer
pls tell me
23rd January 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

AFter completing b.e civil i would like to go for railway jobs if there is any possibilities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?