9th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?

Hello sir, im studying bsc electronics 2nd year in coimbatore.i am intrested in getting central govt jobs, for tat what i hve to do first? and how can i apply for that jobs..ple tel me sir...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?
  3. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  4. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  5. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  6. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  7. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  8. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  9. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  10. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is BSc IT degree student from KSOU eligible for government/central jobs?
  12. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  13. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  14. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  15. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  16. What is the age limit required for central government jobs?
  17. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  18. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
9th June 2015, 03:28 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?

You can apply for the governments after completing the graduation only.
The central government jobs available after graduation are:
Railway jobs
Bank jobs
defense jobs
civil services
IAS
IPS
CID
Indian airforce
for defense jobs you have to write entrance exam conducted by upsc.
www.upsc.gov.in
For bank test ibps conducts written exam.
www.ibps.gov.in
For railway jobs rrb conducts entrance exam.
www.rrb.gov.in
All the best
9th June 2015, 11:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

As you are pursuing Bachelor of science in electronics, you have several options to pursue in central and state government jobs. After completion of your graduation appear search for any of the interested sector notification and appear for the entrance test is available.

As all central government companies will issue an notification or advertisement in news paper or in the official website. According to the eligibility criteria apply for the post by filling application form.

Most of the central government jobs are BSNL, IOCL, HCL, HAL, BEL, BHEL, HMT, DRDO, Railways, Postal department, Banks etc...,

To get a good position in central government one must possess a minimum of master's qualification.
10th June 2015, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Different job positions in Central government with B.Sc in Electronics. There are actually positions like Executive Officers, Section Engineers in Indian Railways, and so many .

More over you can also apply for different sectors with B.Sc Electronics.

* Banking Sector

-- Clerk

-- PO/MT's

-- SO's

* Defense sector

* Indian Railways ( Though RRB Exam )

-- Section Engineer

* Various PSU's like NTPC, BHEL, HAL, ONGC, IOCL, Power Grid Corporation, Transco, Genco, SAIL, GAIL etc.,

* Staff Selection Commission

-- Combined Graduate level Examination

-- Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator

-- Multi Tasking

* Insurance ( LIC, GIC etc., )

* UPSC Exams like Civil Services and Indian Forest Services

* Recruitment available in Many research Organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?