8th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Nidhi Jangid

Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?

Hi......
I have done MBA and now i want to do PH.D . But i m little bit confuse that an MBA student has to do PH.D in which field. And how to apply for that.?????

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  2. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. What fields can I do after BE in Bio medical engineering?
  6. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  8. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  9. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  10. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  13. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  14. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  15. Qualification required to study PhD in Education for MBA student? -- [New]
  16. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  18. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
27th May 2012, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?

You can try for courses like Ph.D in Management, Ph.D in Business Management, Ph.D in Management Studies, etc. Ph.D with specialization in Strategic Management, Industrial management, etc is also good choices. Selection to these courses is offered through entrance tests and interview. You must possess minimum 50% marks to apply. Further details on entrance test and admission can be collected from the portal of concerned University.
11th August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?

hello,
i am a student pursuing msc on food processing technology &nutrition from bengal engg science university (besu)kolkata.i had completed my bsc on clinical nutrition & dietetics major.
pls kindly suggest me what should i do whether phd/mba,so that i can fullfill my dream as a researcher in any big most popular company...
3rd October 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
i have done MBA in logistics & supply chain management,i want do PH.D.which one one is suitable for me?
11th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a C.A. and i have done MBA in accounts. Now i want to do Ph.d. please suggest in which field should i ph.d.
30th April 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing mba finance. I want to do phd. What choice can i opt for & what is the procedure
18th December 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

i am doing mba and since m planning to gor for phd i want to know after completing which semester i am eligible for phd or do i have to complete mba and only thn i can fill the forms.. kindly tell
5th February 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I've done MBA in HR. Now I want to pursue P.hd. What are the relevant streams for MBA HR to pursue P.hd.
3rd March 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the future prospects after pursing M.A. Economics in distance learning
12th April 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA in banking but I want to do P.hd. in Mathematics is it possible?
because I found out a new formula in Mathematics that is why....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?