8th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can non Maharashtra students apply for MHT CET engineering?

I am 12th standard student from Dewas (m.p.) but my birth place is Malegoan (Maharastra)
as well as my father is from maharastra where he was born & bought up.from last 20 years for job he is in M.p.
going for MHTCET what advantage i will get as per background expalined above.

pl guide

Related Questions:
  1. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  2. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  6. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  8. MHT CET forms? where to get the forms?
  9. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  10. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  11. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  12. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  13. What is the cutoff percentage for engineering college admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 in MHT CET
  14. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  15. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  17. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?
  18. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
11th February 2012, 05:29 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can non Maharashtra students apply for MHT CET engineering?

Yes, a student from outside India can apply for MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) examination but the candidate must be an Indian according to the eligibility criteria for MHT CET. For more details, go to (http://www.goiit.com/posts/show/814216/maharashtra-technological-studies-mht-cet-eligibility-criteria-804581.htm)
15th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am non local of maharashtra on the basis of aieee rank can i apply for engineering colleages of maharashatra?
25th January 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th standard student from itarsi (m.p.) but my native place is nagpur. so i want to take admission in nagpur college so what is the admission criteria and which exam i should give?
21st December 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to read the answers to the so many questions posted. where are they?
23rd June 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who is non domicile of Maharashtra is eligible for admission in COEP and VJTI mumbai ? He has given MH-CET2017 and has scored good rank in open category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?