22nd April 2011, 09:13 PM
ranga507

Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?

My son studied from Jr Kg to 10 th std in maharashtra and HSE studied out side Maharashtra. He is local for MHT CET exams.
We are residing in maharashtra since 1993.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  2. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  3. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  4. How to fill the online form from Maharashtra? I am studying in AP
  5. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  7. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  8. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  9. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  10. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  12. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  14. Criteria for being local candidate for MH-CET exam? -- [New]
  15. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  17. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  18. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
22nd March 2012, 12:59 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?

Dear friend,
Actually,your son is treated to be as a NON-LOCAL candidate to maharastra as the requirement for being a LOCAL candidate is as follows:
1.7TH-12TH EDUCATION MUST BE CONTINUED IN THE SAME PLACE....
BUT,there is a consideration,if any of these are possible:
1.RESIDENCE PROOF
2.MIGRATION OF FATHER ON JOB PURPOSE
So,you can try the residence proof idea,don't worry sir your son can become local.......its all in ur hands......ALL THE BEST TO UR SON ,WISHING HIM A BRIGHT FUTURE...!!!!
13th August 2020, 04:26 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?

The eligibility for MHT CET is
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard from the state
The candidate must have a valid domicile of the state
Of the father is employed in any government hob and gas transfers
But your son will not be treated as a resident of the state
He is not eligible for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?