13th January 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a Non Medical student pursue Lab Technician course? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I am a Non Medical student and I want to pursue Lab Technician course so I want to know can a Non Medical student pursue Lab Technician course? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?
  2. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  3. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  5. Is Pro-metric exam same for Lab Technician and Lab Technologist course?
  6. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  7. What is the duration of Lab technician course? What is the eligibility
  8. How to do registration for becoming Medical Lab Technician?
  9. Is it possible to become a Pathologist after passing Medical Lab Technician course?
  10. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?
  11. Requirements to become medical lab technician?
  12. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  13. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  14. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Provide admission details for P G Diploma in Lab Technician? What is the fee structure?
  17. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  18. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
14th January 2017, 10:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Non Medical student pursue Lab Technician course? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure of the course?

As per my knowledge, the Non Medical student are not eligible to pursue Lab Technician course. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

The duration of Lab Technician course in graduation is three years and for diploma course is two years. In reputed college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

Different college have different fee structure for Lab Technician course depending upon type of course. My suggestion to you is that for detailed fee structure you can contact at the address of specific college in which you want to take admission.
15th January 2017, 09:55 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Can a Non Medical student pursue Lab Technician course? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure of the course?

No, non-medical means candidate who done his/her HSC without biology subject. To become lab technician you have to be pass out with subjects including physics, chemistry , mathematics.

Essential eligibility :-

Candidate should be 10+2 in science stream from recognized board or
candidate can undergo through various diploma level courses.

For MLT courses , candidate can entre through undergraduate level , it is advance level diploma course to become technologist.
21st September 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th non medical without biology how can I become lab technician
28th January 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a non medical student do o.t.technician course?
10th April 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my 12th exam in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Now i want to do lab technician diploma course. How i can do??
4th November 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 10 2 CEC .BUT I CAN INTERESTED MLT COURSE can i joing MLT course. Is it possible please clarify my doubt.
12th May 2022, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th non medical without biology how can I become lab technician
7th June 2023, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student. But i want to do bsc mlt in government college by passing entrance exam, so can i do it or not? Let me know about it please....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?