3rd June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for SC/ST caste students in DU commerce colleges?

minimum percentage required for sc/st student to get admmited in d.u commerce colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  2. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT after doing PGDCA from Hiltron Calc?
  4. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  6. Minimum percentage required to do M.Phil in Commerce?
  7. Minimum percentage required in graduation in B.Ed for Brahmin Caste?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  11. How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th
  12. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. Minimum percentage required by schedule caste candidate in 12th to appear for IIT JEE?
  15. How can I become a Police Officer if I am 20 years old? -- [New]
  16. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  17. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  18. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC/ST caste students in DU commerce colleges?

Sc student What percentage requed for addmison du?
28th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC/ST caste students in DU commerce colleges?

minimum eligibility for sc students to take admission in b.com
29th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required to get admission in du for b.com hons through sc category?
29th May 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required to get admission in du for b.com hons through sc category?
30th May 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm yogesh lal. i get 76.2% in commerce stream and i belonge to sc caste. my best four subject marks is
approximately 75% and i want to do b.com(hons.) from du college.
1st June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

im jagjit i cleared 12th class in 2014 by 74% i belongs to sc category . i want to know that can i take admisson in du
18th January 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much % required for general category for b.com in Du...pls rply fast
20th May 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im jagjit i cleared 12th class in 2014 by 74% i belongs to sc category . i want to know that can i take admisson in du
I also want to know the minimum percentage of commerce student of school caste.
7th June 2023, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

How many required percentage in sc caste for admission commerce College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?