27th January 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a Science Graduate become a Government Teacher without completing B.Ed course? Are there any Vacancies in Bihar this year?

Respected Sir, I am a Graduate in Science and I want to become a Government Teacher in Bihar State but I don't want to do B.Ed course so I want to know can a Science Graduate become a Government Teacher without completing B.Ed course? Are there any Vacancies in Bihar this year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Government Teacher in Bihar?
  2. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  3. Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?
  4. Can I apply for Bihar Government teacher and headmaster job?
  5. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  6. What is required for becoming a teacher in Government schools of Bihar?
  7. Is the degree of Shiksha Visharad valid in Rajasthan Government Teacher Vacancies? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  8. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  9. How to become a Government High School Teacher in Bihar?
  10. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  11. Vacancies in Bihar for Lower Division Clerks and Stenographers job? -- [New]
  12. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
  13. When the Bihar government is going to conduct TET exam for Urdu teacher?
  14. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  16. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  17. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  18. What is the criteria for computer teacher in Bihar Government?
28th January 2017, 06:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Science Graduate become a Government Teacher without completing B.Ed course? Are there any Vacancies in Bihar this year?

No, you are not eligible to become a Government teacher without completing B.Ed course being a Science graduate. Candidates who have passed B.Ed course from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Government teacher. If there are any vacancies in Bihar Government teacher posts then, the government will issue notification regarding recruitment of teachers in government schools then, you can apply for government teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?