24th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?

Dear Friends,
What is the procedure to become a Government Teacher after completing B.Ed with 60% percent marks? I really want to become a Government Teacher so I did B.Ed and I have got exactly 60% in my B.Ed. Kindly help me.

31st August 2016, 09:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?

One who wishes to become a Government Teacher should appear for TET. The full form for TET is Teacher Eligibility Test. It is an entrance test for those candidates who wishes to become a teacher. The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The academic qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
11th June 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?

If anyone who is graduate in any subject and have B.Ed degree with 60 percent marks can apply for bihar primary teacher vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?