14th April 2013, 01:27 PM
premlatakirar

Can Sociology and Public Administration be combined for IAS exam?

Can sociology and public administration subject be combined for IAS exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  2. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  3. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  4. Is Public administration and sociology a good combination for IAS Mains
  5. Names of the books for public administration and sociology?
  6. Previous years IAS preliminary and main question(Sociology and Public Administration)?
  7. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  8. Will there be any Coaching Institute in Bangalore for IAS Main Exam in Maths and Public Administration?
  9. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  10. Names of the books for Public Administration and Sociology?
  11. Which are the best IAS coaching centers in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  13. Can I become an IAS officer after having MSc in Chemistry and BSc in PCM from RDVV Jabalpur
  14. Best coaching centers for IAS with law and public administration subject?
  15. Best coaching center for civil services in Hyderabad?
  16. Best coaching center for Geography in New Delhi?
  17. Can I select management subject in mains exam of IAS if I have selected Public Administration as optional in prelims?
  18. What is the best option as a optional subject with public administration for IAS exam
28th December 2015, 01:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Sociology and Public Administration be combined for IAS exam?

No, you are not eligible to select both paper as optional for Civil Services examination now.

Now, candidates have to select only one optional paper and there will be two papers from same paper.

So, you can either select public administration or sociology to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC and no special examination for recruitment of candidates as I.A.S Officer.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?