7th December 2012, 01:12 AM
bijendra meena

What is the best option as a optional subject with public administration for IAS exam

sir,which will be the best option as a optional subject with public administration for ias exam ......from art subjects......thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I select management subject in mains exam of IAS if I have selected Public Administration as optional in prelims?
  2. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  3. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  4. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains -- [New]
  5. Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?
  6. Can I choose human rights(1st subject) with public administration as a optional subjects in Indian Administrative Exams(IAS)?
  7. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  8. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  9. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  10. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  11. Best coaching centers for IAS with law and public administration subject?
  12. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  13. Best optional subjects for Biotechnology PG student for IAS examination?
  14. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  15. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  17. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Books which I should prefer for general studies and optional subjects like Indian history and Public administration for preparation of IAS
16th August 2016, 12:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option as a optional subject with public administration for IAS exam

As per latest examination pattern of Civil Services examination, candidate need to select only one optional subject for mains examination. From that selected one optional paper, there are two papers of 300 marks each.

If you have opted for Public Administration then there is no need to select any other subject, you can appear for mains exam from this subject itelf. There are four general studies paper, one essay paper and two compulsory language paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?