17th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am starting preparation for PCS. Please help me out in choosing subject among Geography,Public administration and Sociology,I am a science student and Iam having Botany for prelims in UP-PCS but I could not decide for another optional subject.Could you help me out in chhosing my another subject.

With Rgards
Akhilendra Singh

1st August 2011, 12:15 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?

hi..the subjects which you have mentioned are all considered to be the safest options in the various examination because maximum number of students getting selected do have any one of the subjects from the above ,
any the decision to take which subject should always be with you only because its only you who knows the strength weakness of your self in various subjects and hence its you who is in the best seat to take the decision on deciding the subject,
so now what you have to do is to sit and decide various finer points of your knowledge in the various subjects and choose ,also keep in mind that its better to take an subject in which your work load will be decreased so that at least you can concentrate on other subjects also for the examination because thats your main subject and you can score really well in it,because that score in your main subject will only decide your rank in the exam
8th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?

am planning to attend my NET exam.am pursuing my MA Youth Empowerment,2nd year in RGNIYD. am finding difficult to select my subject for NET exam.Am in dilemma with Social work,Sociology and Adult education..Please guide me
21st August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the subject criteria for bihar public service examination?
26th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLS-11 NOW & MY SUBJECT COMBINATION IS "GEOGRAPHY, ECONOMICS, COMPUTER APPLICATION" & ENGLISH-BENGALI AS COMPULSORY SUBJECTS.
SO, MY QUESTION IS THAT, IN WHICH SUBJECT SHOULD I TAKE THE HONOURS, SO THAT I GET A GOOD GOVERNMENT JOB ???...
PLS HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS DILEMMA...
27th September 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for ba honours geography or public administration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?