21st July 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of B.E in electronics engineering do M.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Can a student of BE in Electronics Engineering do ME in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?

27th October 2014, 08:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of B.E in electronics engineering do M.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student of BE in Electronics Engineering do ME in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course after completing B.Tech in electronics engineering. Those candidate who have completed B.Tech course are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course.

M.Tech (i.e) Master of Technology is an two years master degree course which is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

BE (or) BTech equivalent with 60% (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade in appropriate/ respective branch from recognized university. The admission will be based on the Entrance exam conducted by the respective university or GATE entrance exam score.

Applicant can apply for this course through either modes that is through online or offline. The details regarding the admission will be updated on the respective official website of the university after the notifications have been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?