21st July 2013, 06:57 PM
prashant184581

Can a student of B.E in Electronics Engineering do M.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?

Can a student of BE in Electronics Engineering do ME in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?

17th June 2015, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of B.E in Electronics Engineering do M.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant184581 View Post
Can a student of BE in Electronics Engineering do ME in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
Yes, B.E in Electronics Engineering candidates are eligible to do ME in Instrumentation and Control Engineering but you must have valid GATE score.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?