26th July 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of BSc Nursing continue her further studies in MSc Clinical Psychology

can a student of B.Sc nursing continue her further studies in M.Sc clinical psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  3. How to join MSc Clinical Psychology after BSc Nursing?
  4. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Clinical Psychology in regular basis in Karnataka
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology after graduation in nursing sciences with 70%
  9. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  10. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  11. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is MSc clinical psychology and MSc Neuropsychology provided by AIIMS? I am a student of Psychology B.A Honors -- [New]
  13. Can BSc Nursing student do MSc Clinical Anatomy? Which colleges are offering it in AP?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Phil clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing BSc Nursing?
  15. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  16. How to get a job after completing MSc in clinical research after BSc Nursing
  17. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  18. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
17th July 2016, 12:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of BSc Nursing continue her further studies in MSc Clinical Psychology

Yes you are eligible to get admission in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc nursing course.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

** Annamalai University - Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

** Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

** Central Institute Of Psychiatry - Ranchi, Jharkhand

** Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi

** Indira Gandhi National Open University,Kolkata,West Bengal
30th October 2020, 01:09 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Can a student of BSc Nursing continue her further studies in MSc Clinical Psychology

Yes, you can go for M.Sc in psychology after completing youe B. Sc nursing. The basic eligibility criteria for M. Sc in psychology is that you should have an under graduate degree from recognized college. So, you are eligible to do this.
11th January 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to be a child psychologist after P.B.BSE Nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?