4th August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can students form MSc in Information Science apply for internship?

Can students from m.sc in information science can apply for internship.? If yes, For internship when we have to apply.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  2. How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year engineering in Information science?
  3. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  4. List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?
  5. Is there any internship program available for computer science students?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  7. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  8. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  10. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  11. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  12. How ECE students can apply for internship? How much fees is charged by companies or colleges for internship?
  13. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  15. Can computer science students apply for internship in HAL Bangalore
  16. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for summer internship for mechanical engineering students?
15th November 2011, 01:23 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can students form MSc in Information Science apply for internship?

Yes, you can apply for internship. Every IT company can be choose. Each company has it's own test and should clear that. Then you will be interned.

Companies are:

Infosys
TCS
Wipro
HCL
Accenture
All The Best!
19th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can students form MSc in Information Science apply for internship?

i am the student of MSC Information Science, i want to join internship in telcom sector. Plz suggest me which company offers internship? Also tell me in detail about the diffrerent companies that offers internship for MSc IS student. I want inteernship for 6th months only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?