14th April 2020, 01:17 AM
VISHNUVKO

Can we do MA English from IGNOU after BA English from University of Madras?

Sir, I have completed my degree in BA English from the University of Madras, Institute of distance education in 2019. Am I eligible to take admission in IGNOU for Post Graduation with MA in English?

23rd April 2020, 12:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do MA English from IGNOU after BA English from University of Madras?

As per eligibility criteria defined for MA in English from IGNOU,
You should have completed graduation in any field from a recognized University/Institute.

Since, you have already completed BA in English from University of Madras, so you can apply for admission in IGNOU for MA in English course.

Annual Course Fees for this course is INR 6000.

For enrolling into this course, candidates will have to visit official site of IGNOU and register themselves.

Link: https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
25th April 2020, 04:24 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do MA English from IGNOU after BA English from University of Madras?

----Yes,you can do MA in English from a Open board like IGNOU after completion of BA English from University of Madras.

--Take a look on the eligiiblity Criteria and requirement too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?