24th November 2012, 10:48 PM
Dharmendra darshan

How to take admission in company secretary after pursuing B.Tech ECE

sir,i am Dharmendra darshan from bihar and i am persuing b.tech (ece 3rd yr) from near about chandigarh.....sir,i wish to take admission in company secretary.Sir,will you plz guide me should i do cs course with b.tech.Is this good combination and where i can get benifit of this?

25th November 2012, 01:30 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary after pursuing B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmendra darshan View Post
sir,i am Dharmendra darshan from bihar and i am persuing b.tech (ece 3rd yr) from near about chandigarh.....sir,i wish to take admission in company secretary.Sir,will you plz guide me should i do cs course with b.tech.Is this good combination and where i can get benifit of this?
Dear dharmendra,

I don't know what makes you to switch to total commerce field from technical field. You need to think about it a little before doing any thing.

Job of CS demands knowledge of legal aspects of taxation,accounting,auditing or financial analysis etc. It also requires hard work and dedication.

After B.tech you can do MBA with accountancy as one of your subjects for ICA and CMA. Also you can do LLB for this. You can become a company secretary either by doing MBA or LLB depends on your choice.

I will suggest you to go for it only if you have interest and you can do this job with your will. Don't go for it just for money because you can get enough opportunity after your Engineering to earn money you don't have to bring a drastic change in you field.

Best of luck!
25th November 2012, 02:33 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary after pursuing B.Tech ECE

Hi Friend........

Admission is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice in a year in June & December. The CS Course is by Correspondence / Distance Learning with provision for Optional Oral coaching classes .

Foundation Programme ( 4 Papers ) for 10+2 Pass or Appearing Students

Executive Programme ( 6 Papers ) for Graduates

Professional Programme ( 8 Papers )

After qualifying the Executive and Professional Examination, students are required to undergo Practical and Management Training to become qualified Company Secretaries. A Qualified Company Secretary is enrolled as an Associate Member of the Institute and can use the descriptive title "ACS" after his/her name.

all the best........

Regards.....
Tash
25th November 2012, 03:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
AS you are interested in CS Company Secretary course I am providing t you the details course structure of CS course.......

As now you are pursuing B.tech 3rd year now you have to come through Foundation course , other wise after graduation you can take direct admission in Executive levels
then pass executive level then final at last you will be a CS.

The subject which are you have study in CS course.........

For more details log on to.........
http://www.icsi.edu

Good luck............
29th November 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

wat is ICA and CMA? Give details of both......
plz suggest me dt wat is benificial for me....either LLB or CS with B.tech (Ece)..
Can i do one of these wth distance course with regular B.tech (Ece)...
I also wanna to do MBA aftr my B.tech...
30th November 2012, 11:26 PM
LUCKY 4

Admission is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice in a year in June & December. The CS Course is by Correspondence / Distance Learning with provision for Optional Oral coaching classes .

Foundation Programme ( 4 Papers ) for 10+2 Pass or Appearing Students

Executive Programme ( 6 Papers ) for Graduates

Professional Programme ( 8 Papers )

After qualifying the Executive and Professional Examination, students are required to undergo Practical and Management Training to become qualified Company Secretaries. A Qualified Company Secretary is enrolled as an Associate Member of the Institute and can use the descriptive title "ACS" after his/her name.
25th December 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am satyam from u.p
i am student of B.A 3rd year please tell
me i how to take admisson in cs
5th February 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have cleared my ca inter & want to do cs with it please let me know about the exemptions i can have in papers of cs inter?
4th June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E ECE in 2011....am planning to do cs.... what are the procedures and should i do the foundation exams?
8th August 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a Btech Mechanical passed out 2013 and I want to do Company Secretary course and I am more passion about it, please let me know my career after CS as a mechanical engineer?
20th January 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am btech chemical engineering course out in 2016 but I am interested to join company Secretary training program
1st September 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my graduation in the stream of mechanical but I am eagerly interested in accounts and law so I want to apply for this but how Please respond my query
6th December 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech cse. How to takke admission in company secretary?
25th April 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying btech third year right now.could you please explain how to take admission in cs I am more curious about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?