28th May 2013, 06:02 PM

Can we take Psychology with commerce?

hey , i hd gvn 10th board b4 3 months n i wan 2 take commerce wth psychology ................................can u plzzz tell me if i can take commerce wth psychology . so plzzzzz rply as fast as possible . plzzz

6th October 2015, 02:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take Psychology with commerce?

>> Yes you can do psychology even after you have completed your intermediate with the commerce branch.

>> After 12th with commerce, you can go form BA in Psychology.

>> For this course you nee to Pass intermediate from any recognised university of India with minimum of 60% in 12th.

>> For different universities, the cut off will decide that whether you will be able to get admission or not.
7th October 2015, 12:14 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can we take Psychology with commerce?

Still you have passed out 10th before three months it means still you get take admission in +1 & +2 .So I would like to suggest you if you want to do Psychology then you have to get admission in +1 & +2 with arts .In this way after completion of 12th standard you can get admission in BA in Psychology with minimum 50% marks.

If you want to get admission in commerce stream then you would have to go for B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?