5th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.A in English after B.A with 42%?

Am i eligible to do MA in english after BA with 42% ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  2. Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.A in English?
  5. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  6. Am i eligible for MA in English after my graduation in elective English with 48% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
  8. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  9. Am i eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 45% marks after completing B.A English
  10. Am I eligible for UGC exam after passing M.A English with 56%?
  11. Am I eligible to do CA after pursuing B.A English?
  12. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for MA in English even if I was not having this subject in my graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for M.A English after passing BSc Nursing?
  16. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
7th October 2015, 12:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.A in English after B.A with 42%?

>> Sorry to inform you, you are not eligible to do M.A in English after B.A with 42%.

>> For this course candidate must have Graduation with English as one of the subjects from any of the recognized university with a minimum of 45%.

>> Some of the very reputed universities required minimum of 50% marks in graduation and also conduct entrance examination to get admission to this course.

>> The duration of M.A in English course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?