10th May 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can we take Psychology instead of Maths in 12th science for those aspiring for medical entrance?

can we take cyclology instead of maths in 12th science for aspiring medical entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject? -- [New]
  4. Can I do Psychology after doing 12th from Commerce and Maths?
  5. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  6. IAS Mains with medical science and psychology as optional
  7. Is Maths compulsory to get into NIFT? I have just entered 12th with science stream
  8. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  9. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  10. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  11. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  12. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  14. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  15. Difference between BBA and B.Tech?
  16. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
  17. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM?
  18. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
24th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we take Psychology instead of Maths in 12th science for those aspiring for medical entrance?

should i take psychology by dropping maths in 11th and 12th science????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?