24th July 2012, 01:23 PM
sameeramulla

Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years

i have completed my B.D.S from india n i m currently practicing in india for last 3 yrs. i wish to settle in singapore. i would like to know about the qualifying exams i will have to appear in order to practice in singapore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  2. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  3. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  5. How to secure job in Singapore as Dentist? Which exam to qualify?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  7. How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?
  8. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  9. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  10. Can I get a job or can I practice in Singapore after doing BDS degree in India?
  11. How to get a job in Singapore?
  12. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  13. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  14. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  15. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  16. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  18. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?