31st July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th

please help me sir/madam, i m parul kaushik , i m doing b.tech in c.s.e .i m in 3rd year,iv have got 81 marks in maths in 12th.........,please tell me whether i m elligible for acturial science entrance exam or not, and also tell me when the forums of acturial science will be out and also about the syllabus of this entrance exam...................

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i do actuarial science? My average marks are 60 in Maths in 12th
  3. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  4. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  5. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  6. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  7. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  8. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  9. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  11. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  12. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  13. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  16. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  17. How to enter in the field of actuarial science?
  18. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?