28th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Geethatipparam

Can you give me information regarding CS course?

I have completed by graduation from Dr.BR. Ambedkar open university, iam verymuch interested to cs Kindly suggest.

27th August 2011, 12:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Can you give me information regarding CS course?

Company Secretary !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geethatipparam View Post
I have completed by graduation from Dr.BR. Ambedkar open university, iam verymuch interested to cs Kindly suggest.
For Company Secratary any Graduates (ecept for Fine Art) are Eligible for writing CS Exam. irrespective of Aggregate or Division score in the qualifying exam. The Executive Programs consits of 6 papers where 3 parts each.

Admission is open through the year with a payment of 7k for Commerce (Full details are Given below.) Those students who register upto 28 of feb will be eligible for both the modules in December Exam in same year and those wo register upto 31 Aug will be appearing both the modules in June Examination.

Click here for Online Registrations are open

Prospectus can be obtained From Any Branch and cost will be 200 by cash and 250 in case of Post and Courier for Foundation Programme 300 by cash payment & Rs.350 by Post or courier for Executive Programme

Fee Structure for CS Course

The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 2537/- (Incl. of taxes)

Fees: Rs. 7004/- (Incl. of taxes) for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 4550/- (Incl. of taxes) for Non Commerce Students For Executive Programme

Subjects Are :

Basic Economics,Business Communication,English,Financial Accounting,Company Law,Management Accounting,General and Commercial Law,Corporate Secretarial practice,Banking and Insurance,World Trade Organization,Corporate Restructuring,Human Resource Management and Industrial Relation,International Trade,Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations and many more

After successfully clearing all the stages of the examinations; candidates have to go for a practical training for 16 months in order that the individual becomes the member of the Institute of the CSI
27th August 2011, 12:08 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can you give me information regarding CS course?

For Company Secratary any Graduates (ecept for Fine Art) are Eligible for writing CS Exam.

Admission is open through the year with a payment of 7k for Commerce (Full details are Given below.) Those students who register upto 28 of feb will be eligible for both the modules in December Exam in same year and those wo register upto 31 Aug will be appearing both the modules in June Examination.

Prospectus can be obtained From Any Branch and cost will be 200 by cash and 250 in case of Post and Courier for Foundation Programme 300 by cash payment & Rs.350 by Post or courier for Executive Programme

The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 2537/- (Incl. of taxes)
Fees: Rs. 7004/- (Incl. of taxes) for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 4550/- (Incl. of taxes) for Non Commerce Students For Executive Programme

Subjects Are :

Basic Economics
Business Communication
English
Financial Accounting
Company Law
Management Accounting
General and Commercial Law
Corporate Secretarial practice
Banking and Insurance
World Trade Organization
Corporate Restructuring
Human Resource Management
Industrial Relation
International Trade
Joint Ventures

After successfully clearing all the stages of the examinations; candidates have to go for a practical training for 16 months in order that the individual becomes the member of the Institute of the CSI.

Thanks!!
27th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Mannu2525

Information about company secretary (CS)

The course is divided into 3 parts
> Foundation program
> Executive program
> Professional program

A candidate must have to clear foundation program in three attempts.
Course fee - Rs. 7004 (including foundation and executive program fee)

Good Luck
7th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

about foundation program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?