28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

When and where to apply for the Ph.D Maths entrance exam? Can you give me the complete details?

I want to do phd in maths from your university so what give me some information about its entrance exam date its syllabus etc? It will be really helpful if you can give me the right information soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  2. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  4. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  5. Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam
  6. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  9. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  12. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  13. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil course?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  16. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D? -- [New]
  17. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? How should I apply for it?
  18. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
28th August 2015, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to apply for the Ph.D Maths entrance exam? Can you give me the complete details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in maths from your university so what give me some information about its entrance exam date its syllabus etc? It will be really helpful if you can give me the right information soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!
You have completed M.Sc degree in Mathematics so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

Date of Start of Online Submission: 03rd August 2015

i) Date of Close of Deposit of Fee (All Station): 24th August 2015

ii) Date of Close of Online Submission of Application (All Station): 25th August 2015

For syllabus Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?