24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?

Sir
I want to study in Abroad. But
before this I want to get surety of
getting job after coming back in India.
If I do MBA in Abroad then I will get job
in India? If yes, then what salary I will expect?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  2. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  3. Can I get handsome salary in India after doing MBA from Abroad?
  4. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  8. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  9. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  10. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  11. Which course is best for going abroad? How to get a job after completing MBA in India?
  12. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  15. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  16. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  17. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  18. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
28th April 2015, 08:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?

Yes you will be able to get a job in India once you complete your MBA from Abroad.
There are a lot of jobs on offer for all the MBA pass out students.
You will be able to get jobs quite easily and you will need to apply for the Job Interviews here in India once you come back to the country.
There will be no problem for you in getting a job that can be rest assured.
Make sure you have good knowledge in the Domain Area.
Regarding the salary aspect it will vary from job to job and it will also vary from company to company.
You will be no doubt paid a very good amount annually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?