23rd May 2011, 07:35 PM
yuvraj1993

What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?

i wanna do bitechnology(b tech) from india and then i wanna go abroad and do mtech. what would be my salary when i come back in india and what would be my salary after 5 years after i join some company in india. also woould it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK and practice my job there or is it better to come back to india?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  2. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  3. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  4. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  6. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  7. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  8. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  9. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  12. Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?
  13. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Salaries after Btech Biotechnology? Scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  17. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  18. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
25th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?

i like both biotechnology and bio medical engineering courses to do . but now i am in a critical condition to chose any one of them . which
of them can give me a bright future?
1st June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?

what will be my salary in india after completing my phd in microbiology?
8th June 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

jobs after studing biotechnology
18th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Out of chemical or biotechnology engineering , which should be choosen for doing B.Tech from Banasthali Vidyapeeth??????????????????
Plzzzzzzz reply.................
18th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i have passed poly from electronics branch but btech councilling alot biotech in pantnagar . but i m confused so plz suggest me & tell me after btech where jobs chance
27th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what will be my salary after b tech biotech
30th July 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know that what kind of jobs are available for the biotechnologists in South Africa and abroad, and how much salary do they get monthly?
30th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i hav taken admission in b tech biotech someone is saying that this is a bad field with no job oppurnties in present as well in future also realy true?
15th September 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

which type of job i can afford after Bsc in biotech
1st December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is sallary after doing biotech in b.e
3rd April 2012, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

I have optd for maths comp streme in 11th...........can i take biotechnology or bio medical engineering??? what is the minimum salary for this course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?