31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th about 21 years ago. After that I stopped my education. I am working in Saudi Arabia so my company needed Diploma in Civil Engineering certificate for promotion. I want to know that in this case how I can join Distance Diploma course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  2. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  4. How to do degree in B.E civil engineering through distance
  5. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  7. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  8. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  11. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  12. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  14. Can I apply to get admission in B.Sc if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  15. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  16. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  18. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
1st June 2015, 12:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?

I am very sorry to say this but you are not be eligible for the Course Diploma.
There is an age limit for the student who wants to pursue the Course of Diploma.
So you will have to think of something else that can be of benefit for you as you are currently not eligible to pursue the course of Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?